Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Maases Visit - Museum and Zoo

 Mitchell loves to cuddle with Annie.  Annie loves to cuddle with Mitchell.  Annie has learned that whomever gets to Mitchell first in the morning tends to get the most cuddles.  Therefore, if Annie WAKES him up, she will get the most cuddles...It took me a few days to figure out why in the world my baby kept waking up so early and was ready for a nap at 10:30am!!!
 Grandma and Grandpa Maas came for a visit!  We had lots of these pictures (Emily was on a go fish kick and Mitchell is always a sucker for puzzles) with the same people and different outfits!
 We went to the McKinley Monument and Museum, to which we have a pass that we had never used (only used at other museums because of reciprocity).  AWESOME!  We all had such a great time and can't wait to go back when Andy can go with us!  Mitchell discovered TRAINS...and now I know what he needs for his 2nd birthday...
 It was a beautiful sunny day - not that common in these parts of the world!!!
 This was probably the favorite activity...running up the steps...sliding down the stone.  I tried it...I can see why the kids like it...If I hadn't been so tired and hungry I probably would have done it a few more times!
 3 generations...one electronic
 Mike and Susan brought the kids matching shirts.  3 monkeys were willing to match...one was not!
 Afternoon at the Akron Zoo!  We stopped at all the exercise stations.  I got Andy to do a few push ups and he looks GOOOOOOOD doing them!
 This is my favorite bridge and favorite type of picture.  I love the depth and the texture of the rope and the staging of the people. 
 Love when the parents come to visit because we get family pictures!!!  And I am in them!!!  Score!  We had our outfits planned out so nicely...Emily!  She is her own person and loves to pick out her clothes!  Thankfully - she picked a solid shirt this day; most days it is two different patterns, with a pair of super bright socks as accompaniment!  Happy Zoo Day!!!

No comments: