Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Food Activities

I've mentioned before that Emily is a food thief. She is quite the naughty little munchkin! Alas, I could not find her one evening when it was time for something, so I went looking and found her hiding behind the door in the playroom...with green hands. Hummmm. Emily...what have you been eating? Yes, that would be a lick-a-stick from up high in the kitchen cupboards! How she got to it without me hearing or noticing, I have no idea! She didn't leave any evidence in the kitchen either...sneaky! Grandma and Grandpa sent an egg coloring kit, so we have fun last weekend coloring eggs. It went way too fast, but they had a blast! And my sweet husband made me a beautiful scene complete with tulips!

She loves to be on the table and doesn't like wearing pants or shoes....such a sweet girl!

Annie really got into it! Fun fun activity!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sneaking food, not wearing shoes/pants, and sitting on this table - I think she needs to come live with her favorite aunt for a while!