Seach The Maas Family Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Snuggly Bug

This sweet baby.  We just all love him so much.  This is my favorite time - just as he wakes up and gives his first hugs.  He isn't a cuddly guy, unless he is completely wiped out or it's first thing in the morning.  Snuggles lasts all of 5 minutes, so it is such a precious time - which I don't like to share!  I just got back some pictures a friend took when he was 2 1/2 weeks.  Prepare to drool over this little guy - what a charmer!  Coming soon when I have more time...

2 comments:

rabnerfamily said...

Really, can he be any cuter! I am still loving the amazing amount of hair on that kids head! I am not sure if any of my kids could grow hair that thick.

Jen said...

He is just the cutes thing! I think he looks so much like Emily! And the hair! It's so full! I had a dream last night that I saw you guys and you had bleached his hair blond. It was really funny! Miss you guys!