Seach The Maas Family Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun on an Icy Driveway

It wasn't super cold, but they wanted to play outside.  Yippee!!!!
 We bundled Mitchell up and set him happily in his duck.  Then the fun began!
 Ben had a little friend over.  Miranda is in the bright green.  The kids all loved her!
On your mark...
 I LOVE the huge smile on Emily's face here!

 Such ghetto fun - sliding on an icy driveway...for a LONG time!  It was great. We quite entertained our neighbor as well!

 I think I need to blow this picture up!
 Oh, the joys of falling on your backside...over and over and over again!
 We tried the snow activities the next day - this time with sleds!  Although some people didn't want to put on snow clothes...
 The consequences of playing on the ice without snow gear...such a sad little face.  Ice HURTS!
 Ben getting cocky!
 Okay - this is the cutest little boy (until Mitchell gets to be 2 years old) and he just melts my heart.  He loves the snow.  Of the pictures I took this day, more than half are of my little Miles!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Now that looks fun! I can't believe that it was so cold! So what is up with all the bomb threats and Stark State? With all the threats and snow days that has been going on, I would have never had to go to school!

Unknown said...

Ummm...who's little Miles? I'm so glad you love my little man so much :) (He really is pretty cute, though)