Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Quick September Recap

 I lost the camera...I know it's somewhere but I can't tell you where!  Therefore, I missed several months of adorable pictures, except for the treasures I captured with my phone.  (We did replace our camera at the end of the month!)  Mitchell had so much fun playing dressups with his big sisters.  They had a blast dressing him up in what they wanted him to wear, as he didn't have much of an opinion and was just happy to be included.

Below - Emily's sense of style is just beyond compare.  Love this girl!
 We had an adult activity at church - The Amazing Grace.  We broke into 3 groups and went from house to house doing activities or challenges.  Andy was trying to listen to the Still Small Voice, but he kept getting tricked by Walt Flory, aka Satan.
 Our fun group - We definitely need to brush up on our facts from the living Apostles!
 A quiet moment with the little one amusing himself.  We aren't often home for long stretches of time because of gym, errands, naps, etc.  Moments like this are precious...

No comments: