Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

hAPPY bIRTHDAY TO mE

My birthday fell on Labor Day this year, which equaled a day off of school!We went to a ward breakfast while Andy studied. Then I had a nap. Then Andy and I went to Chili's for lunch and walked around the mall. That evening we had Cookie Bouquet cookies and Blue Bell ice cream. (We'd had a big law school thing at our house 2 days prior, so the house was full of treats, and with the 3rd birthday in 4 weeks, I decided to forgo the whole cake thing this year.)Sharing the cookie with the kiddos!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wish I was there to give you a great HUGE birthday squeeze...then I remember you don't like them...

barbara said...

This was a good post to show the contrast between your table before and after your refinishing project. You did a good job!