Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Playing with Friends

Let me preface this by saying, we had a fabulous time playing with so many friends! However, my camera wasn't readily accessible for most of our play dates. I have no idea how I missed getting a picture with our little one-year-old twin friends, other than maybe our hands were always busy. We missed so many picture moments - especially my GNO with the moms from my old neighborhood at Amigos, an awesome Mexican restaurant. It really messed up my plans to be sick our first week in Dallas, and sadly, we didn't get to see everyone! But, here are a few documented pictures, so hopefully they will jog the kids' minds for all the other friends! Moms' Club Gymnastics - one of our favorite monthly activities!!!
Brynnley's 5th birthday! So fun to celebrate with her; we got to go to a few birthday parties while we were there; so much fun!!!
The Monroes came over one day. They have 3 boys (and a sweet baby girl) and Ben is in between the 2nd and 3rd boy. They taught Ben what rafts are really for in the pool - trying to hit each other off. He had SO MUCH fun! And, notice Emily's progress in the pool - she's in the purple swimsuit completely in the water with NO FLOATS. She even began to jump of the board and swim to the other end of the pool. Love my little swimmers; the pool was incredible!!!
Our friends, the Powells. We so miss playing with them! The first two sets of kiddos are just a few weeks apart - then Emily and Ethan are separated by 5 months. Their Lydia and our mystery baby will be 6 months apart (and 1300 miles). Cute little fish all together! This was just before meeting some other friends from Ben and Kylie's preschool class for Taco Bueno, a torrential downpour, and some angels preventing a massive car accident. It was a great afternoon!!!

1 comment:

barbara said...

What a cute group of kids! They are all little fish. I'm so glad they all enjoyed swimming. You'll have to tell me the story about the "almost crash" I didn't hear that one!