Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

"But she wasn't!"

Tonight was Meet the Teacher night at Ben's school. Yesterday we got a letter in the mail telling us who his teacher was. I actually met her in March at Ben's ARD meeting. So, we talked to her, looked around the room, bought the prepackaged school supplies, and headed back to the car. As we're getting in Ben says, "She wasn't old and ugly with glasses and a wart. I thought she was going to be, but she wasn't! She's young and pretty." I don't know where he got that idea although he does seem a bit happier about school starting now. 4 more days!!! Maybe we shouldn't read Miss Nelson is Missing for a few days...

2 comments:

kristie said...

How old is Ben? I always forget. Is he starting kindergarten?

I would avoid that book too, at least until school starts!

The Cass Crew said...

Isn't it crazy that our kids are going into Kindergarten? It semms like only yesterday we were playing Volleyball at Pearce!! Hope Ben has a great first day of school! I know Tatum is so excited!!