Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Miss Independence

Emily likes to feed herself. Last night I knew she liked the dinner I was serving, so I scooped up a little bit on her fork and handed it to her. She took the fork, brushed the food off, gave me a dirty look, scooped food on the fork HERSELF, and put it into her mouth. I just laughed and went to get the camera. Here is my sweet Emmer-pie eating dinner!

I am allowed to feed her yogurt and applesauce. Everything else she has to do on her own!!!

3 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...

Don't you just love the independant side?! Sometimes it drives me CRAZY!!

Unknown said...

Jensen is the SAME WAY right now. I don't think Carter had any interest in using utensils until he was way older...let's face it he still eats with his fingers! BTW I love her little pigtails!

The Cass Crew said...

She looks JUST like your Mom!!! So cute!!