Seach The Maas Family Blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

The 3 Loves of my Life

There are 3 things that I really love in life and I need to have to keep me happy.

1. Root Beer Floats - made with A&W root beer and cheap ice cream. I am realllllllly craving this right now and would run to the store if there was someone else here to watch my children! However, I must add a claim that root beer floats made with Blue Bell ice cream are ruined because that ice cream needs to stand solo!

2. Smores - I LOVE smores! I think that is what I miss so much about Utah is the bonfires in the canyon and the smores! However, I have found an even better way to make them any time of the year - microwave!!! Then the chocolate melts and the marshmallows get kind of chewy. It's really an amazing thing! I put them in for about 12 seconds, let them cool for about 30 and then zap them for another 9-10 seconds. Wait about a minute and then put the graham cracker lid on. WOW!!! I really wish I had some graham crackers right now as well.

3. My sweet husband. Happy Father's Day. Enjoy your key holders that we spent most of the afternoon making - decorated with things that you like. (thanks to the Friend magazine) We love you and need you to help us stay happy!!! 4. I can never make a short answer, can I? Oh well. Definitely need to add my kids! Got this shot of Annie last night and love it. Although I am shocked that her finger is not in her mouth. She was trying so hard not to bite her nails because they were pretty and painted.

No comments: