Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, March 7, 2008

A Snowy Morning

Well, in Texas it snowed on Tuesday morning. Ben was so excited to play in it when he got home from school. He came home on the bus at 10:40 to find the snow all gone. Wednesday was simply beautiful and I got a sunburn at the zoo in 65 degree weather. Thursday it snowed again. So after breakfast this morning, Ben got all decked out in his warmest clothes, ski bib, gloves, hat, etc. As soon as he opened the front door, we saw bright sunshine and a green yard with water dripping off the roof. I thought he was going to throw a huge fit with extreme disappointment, but he surprised me! He asked if he could go play in a neighbor's yard that faces East, thus still covered in snow. I said yes, so he walked around the street. He just played for a minute and picked up a handful of snow - eating it on the way home...
He was so proud of it!
Ben miliseconds before he threw the snowball at me. :)

No comments: