Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Warm Day & My Anniversary Gift

 We made everyone's favorite side dish...I can't remember the name!!!  Anyway, yummy tomatoes, fresh cheese, basil, basalmic, and a little s&p.  Divine!  Although, there are never enough!
 Bubbles...then chalk in a rainstorm...thank goodness for Saturday night baths!
 Over a year ago, I bought these adorable, soft, flowly dresses from LandsEnd.  I couldn't wait for the girls to wear them!!!!  They sat, sat, sat - then hung, hung, hung... Despite my many suggestions that they would be so cute, the dresses remained unworn.  Until, the day the girls decided the dresses were getting too small - you kidding me?!?!  I told them that before we could give them away, they HAD to wear them at least once!  Then, I played the anniversary card.  Below, the dresses after church, complete with matching white sandals.  My heart just melted...

 We tried and tried and tried to get a great picture...we have lots of 'goods' instead - care of photgrapher Ben!

No comments: