Seach The Maas Family Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

January

 I wish I could remember more of what happened in January...but this really constitutes the majority of our month - 8 pictures!!!  Mitchell has become obsessed with giving High 5 - he loves it!  Such a cute little guy.  If I get a High 5 from someone else - he will come running over to give me one also.  Super cute!  He still LOVES food and always seems to be hungry!!!
 Ben had Pinewood Derby with his school troop.  He and Andy spent many hours making the incredible car that placed 4th in his den.  While they worked on this, I helped make decorations, set up, and bake/frost many batches of sugar cookies for the Daddy/Daughter Dance - with a Candyland theme - super cute!  Annie had so much fun running around with all of her little friends.  I was able to help check the girls in and then worked the refreshment table after it got started.  Love this little one!!!
Add in there mostly daily trips to the gym, swim lessons for Emily, and a 10 week cold for me, and there was our month.  Surprisingly NO major snowstorms...alas no chance to dress Mitchell up in his ADORABLE snow bib either.

1 comment:

K8 said...

Aww, it hear ya-- it was a crazy winter here too! Soo good to keep up with your antics-- brings a smile to my face! ;)