Seach The Maas Family Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

The carved pumpkins! 


We tried many a group picture - these are the best we came up with!  Mitchell is a pumpkin, Ben is a revolutionary boy, Emily is the Ice Princess, and Annie is a black cat.  I was my traditional witch.  Andy joined us halfway through as a dad.  :) 

We had such fun sorting candy this year!  The most collected candy was kit kats at 27!  So sadly, I had made a pact with myself the day before for no more chocolate; that pact lasted just over a month, but I'm sure saved me a good 10 pounds!  Anyway, Mitchell fell in love with the idea of suckers.  He had several in each hand and carried them around the room.  Then we cleaned up the candy and took his suckers away.  Then we had to do it again for the video camera - such devastation for that little boy!  It was so super cute...we may or may not have given and taken away suckers from him a few more times of the next week to see the tears turn on and off with impressive speed...

2 comments:

JoshandJen said...

awe such cute kids!! oh and great job with your race!!! :)

jocie said...

Mitchell is the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen.