Seach The Maas Family Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sleep, Sleep, and More Sleep

I am so tired...all of the time. It's really kind of getting old. I haven't stayed up late to finish a book in over two months!! My husband is astounded. I even left the tv and went to bed with one quarter left in the 6th Mavs/Spurs game because I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. My children have really enjoyed tv and watched a lot of new shows because Mommy needs her nap each day. Why? Because growing a 4th baby is an exhausting job!!! 6 more months, then the real work begins...

9 comments:

Karyn said...

Congrats! So happy to hear about that.

Ashlee said...

Congrats! You are braver than I!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Our #4 is coming in June...don't know if I am quite ready for this. In the beginning, I thought I was just getting older, but the other children need mommy's attention too. LOL! Good luck!

The Cass Crew said...

WOW!! Congrats!! You are one brave woman!! How many are you guys wanting???

Jamie said...

Enjoy all this sleep while you can! :)

kristie said...

Your catching up with us. We have five techniclly. so you need to have one more to be even stevens!

Lindsay said...

congrats! that's so exciting!

Amy said...

Congrats! That's the first thing I thought when I read the first sentence. I was SO tired with Paige. Good luck and hope you're feeling well.

We're up for visitors any time. Well, not this week, but we're getting unpacked. Just let me know when. We have a guest bedroom with a queen and a basement full of space for the kiddos.

jocie said...

wonderful news - congrats!