Seach The Maas Family Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy News

1. I found my wedding ring that has been missing for about 8 weeks!
2. I won an appeal with my insurance company!!
3. Andy found our missing Zoo passes!!! (anyone up for a morning at the zoo this coming week?)
4. We have finally decided on going to law school at the University of Akron in Ohio!!!!

SAD NEWS:
*still haven't finished packing house (have 12 more days to be out with a clean house!)
*still haven't found a place for us to live in Ohio
*still don't know Andy's last day of work
*still don't know where will be living for Ben's sixth birthday which is a great source of worry for him. :(
*still tired of hearing Annie crying, Ben teasing, and Emily eating my deodorant

BETTER NEWS:
All but one of my "sad news" will be resolved in the next month!

Now, if I could just lose 80 pounds, all would be well in the world!!! Hope you are having a happy day!

~lindsey

3 comments:

Nonie said...

Be sure and tell Ben that the U S Post person will find out where he is living in Ohio and make sure that the Birthday Angel arrives on time. Love, Nonie (Grandmother in Colorado)

rabnerfamily said...

Lindsey,
We have to talk but I don't know when. We leave tomorrow for our trip and you are crazy busy packing and such. I am so happy for y'all. I will have to start planning my trip to Ohio. Maybe it will finally be that trip with just Peter I have wanted to take for awhile now.
Love,
Shellie

Ashlie said...

Congrats on the big decisions! Good luck getting ready to move across the country with your cute family!! Hope you're doing great and you get things resolved quickly!!

I actually know people in Akron!