Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A collect-all

Life is crazy around here. More details to come... Here is the past few weeks.

Easter Morning - I had to take a quick picture which resulted in us being late for church. Easter Egg hunt with Grandma and Aunt Jamie. It stormed the night before, so we did it by the pool instead.
Emily quickly learned to bite open her eggs as soon as she picks them up to get the goodies out!
Grandma and Grandpa Maas sent a box full of eggs for a hunt at our house. This is the kids hiding their eyes because they couldn't stand waiting inside for me to hide eggs.
Ben finding egg.
Annie posed finding egg because her hand was just too fast!
Yesterday a friend told me about a field of bluebonnets, so we had a great time! Now I can see why my dad always made us pose in the fields of flowers. It smells sooooo incredible! The kids had a (well, just Ben and Annie) had a great time running through the fields until they got back in the car and were super itchy. That's the part I remember from being a little kid!
Does it get any more perfect??? Maybe if the kids were looking at me!
Sweet Emily didn't love the flowers so much and begged to be held!
Happy Spring!!!

3 comments:

The Cass Crew said...

Hey! Love the Bluebonnet pictures. Where is that? I try and find a field every year to take pictures of Tatum in. Last year I was too late, they were dead before I got out there. I know that the time frame is very short for them. I would LOVE for them to be around in 3 weeks so I can take some of tatum and the new baby together. Doubt it will happen, just my luck!!!

Em said...

Hi Lindsey! It was great to have you in NH. Hope you made it back safe and sound. What darling kids you have. Keep in touch, Emilie

Travis and Jamie said...

OH! I really miss bluebonnets!!