Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

And you're it!

8 Things About Me
I'm not one to do these things but I'm playing along. So y'all have to play along too. Joey Pauga tagged me so here is my post. Enjoy!

RULES
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
since i watch tv so much...
1. Mavs games
2. calliou (30 uninterrupted minutes of quiet time!!!)
3. cyberchase
4. dragon tales
5. COSBY SHOW!!!!
6. Murder She Wrote
7. Price is Right
8. Press Your Luck


8 Things I did Yesterday
1. went to temple
2. ran errands (bread store, Sprouts, Eye Care Associates)
3. swam at gym
4. made three loaves of pb and j sandwiches to stick in freezer
5. unloaded and reloaded dishwasher
6. thought about doing laundry
7. made dinner
8. did reverse trick-or-treating at nursing home (we gave them candy)

8 Things I look forward to
1. being skinny
2. Andy's retirement (no one said these had to be soon!)
3. canning more food
4. finding great deals on food
5. making sugar cookies for Christmas
6. running to school with Ben
7. playing volleyball
8. dates with my honey

8 Favorite Restaurants (this is a hard one!!!)
1. Chuy's in Austin
2. Olive Garden
3. Rudy's BBQ
4. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
5. Maggiano's
6. Cold Stone
7. Braum's
8. breakfast at Mom's house

8 Things on my wishlist
1. a few more kids
2. car to be paid off
3. cancer obliterated
4. people to embrace the Gospel and Christ as Savior
5. even hormones
6. my sister and family to live much much closer
7. everyone to be happy and look for ways to serve
8. help with dinner and bedtime each night

8 People to tag (this isn't my favorite part, but this blog has been really fun to think about!)
1. Kim R
2. Angie C
3. Autumn S
4. Tonia P (maybe double tags will help)
5. Kristie M
6. Sarah B
7. Nicole P (how fun to still be able to type that!)
8. Jamie - what is your last name? married to Travis!

2 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...

thanks for the tag, and it's Shepherd!:)

Kim said...

I'll get to the tag! I'm going to leave my going private post at the top for a while, but then I"ll post the tag..promise!