Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

VERY naughty girl

So - I have been enjoying the Twilight series along with most people in the US right now. However, there 4th book came out last weekend, and I haven't even had a chance to buy it yet. Knowing that i have a very busy next few weeks and honestly don't have time to neglect my life for 750 pages of reading, I did the unthinkable! I googled the book and read the entry of Breaking Dawn on wikipedia. To me the ultimate book-reading sin is to read the last page(s) of a book! Sorry to all those I have criticized. I'm so sad to know that my life is too busy right now to read, but once I get into a book I have no other option than to keep reading. Call me a softy and get on with it. At least now I know what happens!!!

No comments: