Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We Are All Enlisted 'til the Conflict is Over!!!

My children have learned a new vocabulary word - diarrhea. Although Annie calls it gas-a-rhea. I hate potty-talk. I despise the "f" word. In our house, we "pass gas." Although I am pretty much tired of anyone passing anything.

Andy woke up in the middle of the night joining our household of sick. Looks like another few days of quarantine for us. Although I don't quite understand how when he is home sick from work he gets to sleep in a quiet cool bedroom (although he does have to move from room to room to find that) with drinks brought to him, yet when I am sick I still get to take care of 3 kids, keep up with laundry, make meals, and exist on even less sleep than normal...someone care to explain that one to me? Although I did get to run and get my hair cut and buy toilet paper since we were down to our last roll - all by myself!!!

No comments: