Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Few Odds and Ends

So - for the last 2+ weeks we have had a free pass to 24 hour fitness that I have been taking advantage of. While this has been great for me and the kids, it has not been so good for my blog! Thus - more catch up entries...

I love sleeping pictures. Look at those arms - you can just bite them - and we do! Annie did NOT want to take a nap in her room so she instead fell asleep watching SuperWhy with Ben.
My dear friend Katie met her husband's family outside of Tyler, Texas for a family reunion at one of the resorts there. We went up one afternoon to meet them and were able to play in the lake a bit!
Yes - Annie is totally giving this little girl a look like "Why do you think you are so cool?" It's not Annie's typical look and thankfully Carolyn is still too young to figure it out.
The brood - Katie's 3 and my 3 all playing nicely together....
Emily's classic cheesy smile - she is such a happy girl!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such fun pictures! How fun to get together with Katie. I miss you guys!!