Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What a Great Day

So today was just a great day. I just love days like this - just great days. Nothing special or out of the ordinary (except for the fact that Ben couldn't move faster than a tiptoe becasue his legs were so sore from shots) besides the fact that I tried a new recipe that everyone really liked. I feel like I accomplished a lot, I got to play volleyball, and I got to snuggle with Annie. What more could I possibly want in the average day? A fun letter in the mail maybe, but then it wouldn't be an ordinary - just great - day! Hopefully tomorrow will be similar.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE those days too. It's great to hear about the everyday nice things. Your kids are too cute!

Crystal said...

Hello there buddy!! How random that I found you!! My friend is sister-in-laws w/ Coren Cline so there blogs are connected so I was checking all the ward members from her blog, got to someone elses and then found this. YEAH!! How are you?? Annie's so grown up and the new one is precious. We have to get together.