Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Not Yet!!!

We've seen a few special talents lately from little Emily, but this morning took the cake! Because she quite enjoys tummy time (a sure blessing for the rest of us), I put her laying on the floor in her room to look at a toy. I hung up a few of Annie's dresses and walked out ofthe room to restore order to Ben and the masses of puzzles that somehow all got dumped out. When coming back to check on her, Emily had done a 180 degree turn and was watching each person walk by her room, just waiting calmly for someone to talk to her! Yesterday I thought she had scooted backwards, but I chalked it up to just the blanket being crinkled. Now I'm not so sure... I'd better start preparing Ben for a frawling sibling again - it's going to be a BIG wake up call to both he and Annie!

No comments: