Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Cake





We have a cake book, so I gave it to Ben a week or so ago and told him to pick a cake. I was actually quite shocked that he picked a football cake because that isn't something we normally play nor has he seen it on tv lately. So - we spent at least 2 hours on his birthday creating this masterpiece that was destroyed in a matter of minutes... Please notice the little numbers on each individual bear. Ben helped with the pink bears and also broke my goal post about 15 minutes before serving the cake. I was pretty darn proud of that goal post - lots of patience to create it! Alas - the cake was incredible, the frosting the perfect thickness, and the bears very edible! I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Lindsey, congrats on making a super cute cake!

Laura Hanson