Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2007

I Feel Like Supermom!!!

Yesterday was full of accomplishments! After getting the car registered and some license plates (after two trips because they only take cash or check - not debit!), Annie, Emily and I went to pick up Ben from school. Then we alllll went to Target and Walmart for two very short shopping trips. And - it was not completely horrible! Of course, while in Target I realized Annie had a fever and that was probably why she was so sad and needed to be held, but we still made it through! THEN (oh yes, there is more!) last night I gave all three children a bath and got them into pajamas by myself becasue Wednesday is Andy's night to be at church. It was a very proud moment - of course, a friend did come over and rotated holding Emily and Annie with me because both were sad from 5-6, but we managed! It's so fun! About 95% of the time, there is nothing else I would rather be doing. The kids are fabulous, and Emily is growing so fast, a little too fast I think. I'm not quite ready for the newborn stage to end. Those 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night did feel really good though... However, I am very excited for this weekend for my dear helpmate to assist/takeover. :)

No comments: