Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Say Cheese

I'm going out of order a little bit as I took these yesterday, but Mitchell has been smiling for awhile now. I just finally had the camera handy! He is such a little ham. The two easiest times to get him to smile and talk back to me are first thing in the morning when I change his diaper and late at night when I'm telling him that it's time to GO TO SLEEP. He just thinks that is hilarious! But who can resist this?!? He's going to be such a doll when he's older!!! WAIT - he already is! We all love our little guy sooooo much!!
I think the cutest part is Emily introducing him to people. Even her little 3 year old friend, Jensen, calls him Mitchell Michael Maas in conversation. It's just so fun!

3 comments:

Katie said...

So handsome! Looks just like a Maas! Way to go SuperMom!

K8 said...

What a cutie pie! Those arms look delicious!!! And that hair...

Heather said...

Oh he is darling! A heart-breaker in the making. I hereby declare him a marriage candidate for Gwendolyn.