Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Emily's Preschool Party

Ho! Ho! Ho! This little girl was happy to see Santa at her preschool party! This big guy was too - he'll do pretty much anything for Emily. If she says she wants Dad to sit on Santa's lap too, he'll jump on!
After cookies and Santa's visit, we went into the classrooms for some awesome age-appropriate crafts. These are Annie's teachers: Miss Brenda and Miss Stacie. LOVE them! Emily only goes two days for her IEP (speech), but next year I have to figure out how to get her into this program everyday. It is the most amazing preschool class I have seen! Emily quite likes it too!

2 comments:

barbara said...

I just love your pictures and writing! Having been to your home in Ohio so much of this makes more sense to me now. Thanks for posting.

Nonie said...

Love the pictures. Helps me keep up to date. OK, at Christmas I have a picture gallery of David and Andy visiting with Santa. My friends ALWAYS have fun looking at them. Will print and add Andy and Santa to the gallery next year ;-)