Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Necktivity

We've been going the 'Nectivity' (according to Ben) each year on Christmas Eve. However, I think that is just too much with our other stuff. Next year we are going to try it on the Family Home Evening before Christmas! Alas - our wicked King Herod and Narrator. Mary
Baby Jesus all swaddled in his white dish towel. (It's a good thing I have so many white dish towels!)
The sleeping shepherd.
The beautiful angel!
And Mom? I was the replacement Mary. I was going to be the wisemen too, but we didn't make it that far this year. Andy and I decided to cut our losses and call it good after the angel came because those shepherds just couldn't travel to see baby Jesus this year (who was moved when the original Mary had to make a pit stop). The shepherd was tired and not feeling great. Nor did he have a voice... Alas - still fun. Maybe next year I'll make real costumes - but the kids quite like putting their own together. We'll see...

No comments: