Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random Cuteness and New Talents

Our little guy LOVES the bathtub!  And rolling around on the floor.  And sitting up by himself.  And rocking back and forth and back and forth...

One day we were playing outside.  Ben kept teasing the girls, so I sent him inside to go to his room.  A few minutes later, I went inside to check on him, only to find him making us all egg sandwiches for dinner!  I couldn't get mad at him for serving our family, although I did remind him that it would be better to make the choice to come inside before he teased so much next time!  He's my little chef!!!  (And they were fantastic sandwiches!!!

Yes, I made all three of these dresses...with lots of help from my dear friend!  She's amazing!!!  One morning and half of an afternoon to put these babies together!  I've been walking past the fabric at Walmart for months, thinking that it couldn't be too hard to make.  It wasn't, but I'm sure glad that I had guidance!!!  And, yes, my seems even matched for the red lines around the girls!!!  Thanks, Marianne, for all of your help and encouragement; I feel so accomplished as a Mom!!!

1 comment:

Nonie said...

WOW! Great to read all the updates and see all the recent pictures. Andy and Lindsey do have beautiful children 8-)