Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 Weeks and 3 Days

Waiting in the Dr office to get Annie's cast off!!!

Our little tag-along.  This is one of the last times I've brought heim around in his car seat because he is a solid kiddo!!!  And such a happy guy to just hangout wherever we are!

The beginning of the saw!!!!  Annie did terrific - didn't flinch at all!

She was a tiny bit nervous on this part, but quickly gave me smiles when she noticed I was watching.

It's coming off....

This little girl - she's so brave!

We were surprised to find a sunflower seed beneath all the wrappings....hmmm - don't even know the last time we had them!  After x-rays, we found her arm was about 90% healed.  Therefore, she was still on restricted gym classes, no softball and still no bike-riding.  She also isn't supposed to run around, swing, wrestle, etc...  She did great with all of her restrictions for the first day and a half...  She's as busy little girl!  We go back next week to get another set of x-rays and complete freedom!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love Emmer's face watching so closely - from far away! I'm glad it's finally gone!!!

barbara said...

Way to go Annie. I can't believe how brave you are. You are getting so grown-up. I can't wait to see you again!!