Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two Sneaky Girls

I was upstairs. Two naughty girls went downstairs. They wanted to paint fingers and toes - even though we did that this morning. They are now both sitting on their beds until it is time to get Ben. Hmmm - anyone know how to get nail polish out of carpet? Four brand new bottles worth? Guess the free polish as CVS wasn't such a great deal after all.... And please check on me tomorrow to make sure Andy hasn't exiled me! And that I haven't exiled the girls!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!

EDIT: I found a 'tip' on another website to mix 1 T ammonia with 1/4 c hydrogen perioxide. You saturate the carpet, cover with plastic wrap and let it sit overnight. Tomorrow I will rinse with water and hope we also see the "viola!" that someone else did!

6 comments:

Borton Family said...

I'm so sorry Linds. I hope you can get it out. I'll check on you tomorrow.

Cheree said...

No fun Lindsey! The worst I've ever had was William and Maxson throwing baby powder all over a room. But that vacuums out pretty easily! The ads by Google on your blog are pretty funny for your post of "Naughty Girls." The ad right now is:

Chat with Girls - Free
Meet Girls in Free Live Video Chat. Fast, Fun & Easy. Join & Talk Now!
www.WooMe.com

Yikes! I guess you'll have to sensor your blog post titles now! :-)

Lindsey said...

Aughh! Thanks for letting me know!

Jamie said...

Well, I guess I shouldn't send Annie that sparkle nail polish that I just bought her...or maybe I do need to - to replace what they "used!"

Lindsey said...

NO! Annie is not allowed to have anil polish again until EMILY is 4!!!!

Dave and Lucy said...

Wow!!! I hope those two survive!!! :) Maybe have them sit in their rooms until you can get the stain out!?