Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lack of Post Reasons

Well, I feel I must explain my lack of posts. I have several completely ADORABLE pictures on my camera waiting to be uploaded, but I've been busy...on the New York Times.

I am SO TIRED OF DISHONEST people. Really - is it that hard to do your taxes properly? If you make enough money you are confused by the process, you should probably have enough money to hire an accountant. Alas - on my comment this morning I was accused to being new to Washington. It's not supposed to be like this PEOPLE!!! Where is your INTEGRITY?!?

Look at me throwing stones - I'm sure I have a mote in my eye for something else, but money is not something I can cheat on - there isn't a gray there - just black and white. 10% to the Lord - then about %20 to the govt and the rest to live on. Is it that hard? Apparently...


***Now that I am off my fence post, NOPE - not there yet!

Why was Obama 'absolutely' backing someone who admitted he was dishonest to his country? Even worse is the other Punk already in. Even if they are brilliant in their fields, they can't be honest about this - how do you know they are going to be honest to the millions of people counting on 'change?' I hope poor Abe isn't rolling in his grave....

Now I am off my fence post. Thanks for listening because I have no one else to complain to that would listen. I tend to beat the horse even after it is down...and dead...***

3 comments:

Amy said...

Can I get a big AMEN?

Crystal said...

I agree.

Robot Pirate Ninja said...

It was Daschle's tax accountant that made the mistake, BTW.