Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting Ready for Church

I always put this in backwards! Andy typically leaves for church around 7:45 because of early morning meetings. He gets home around 5 or 6, depending on what is going on after church, which makes Sundays VERY long days for me and the kids. A few weeks ago, I decided to blow dry hair and we spent about 2 hours getting ready from baths to finished products! Everyone was in a great mood and we just had fun being relaxed! ***Note to self - RELAX more!!!*** Ben is normally irritated by some piece of clothing, so this is a picture I love!!!
Annie kept putting in and taking out a hair clip over and over. How I wish my hair would do this...if only I had someone to spend 30 minutes blow drying it for me each day... :)



1 comment:

Robot Pirate Ninja said...

I like the new haircuts. Hope this finds you well.