Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Annie First Ballet Class

Okay, so I forgot to take my camera to Annie's first ballet class last week. As soon as I got there, I was totally kicking myself. Why? Apparently we weren't completely prepared. Annie has a few tutus, but rebels against tights (we've had to force the issue for church the last few weeks because it has been so cold lately - and I finally bought her the sparkly black shoes from target if she would wear tights. it was worth the $9.99 price tag!). So, Annie wore her leotard, with these clothes over it, her pink Hello Kitty socks pulled up to her knees, and her sparkly black shoes. I thought she looked adorable! Next week she will look even cuter with the standard leotard, tights, and ballet shoes. Sorry Annie that your mom doesn't know what she is doing!!!
While we were at ballet, Dad and Ben built a city of Lincoln logs while trying to protect it from Emily (no easy feat!). I thought it was awesome!

No comments: