Seach The Maas Family Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tha Amazing Human Body

Now that it is the middle of January, it's time to rake leaves in Texas! The kids have had a blast jumping in the piles that Andy builds up over and over again. The first day Emily just watched from the sidelines. We tried to get a picture of all three of them smiling, but that never quite works out the way you have envisioned.
Yesterday we did the backyard and Emily was in pure heaven. I have seriously taken over 200 pictures out in the leaves because these are my very favorites to scrapbook! And because you need that many with a digital camera to get a good shot since kids are constantly in motion!

So why is the human body amazing? Yesterday I would start sneezing at least every five minutes then have to run inside to blow my nose. I kept thinking that one of these times I will get all the yucky snot out and be able to breathe again. Then it clicked that my amazing body would just keep producing mucus - no matter how much came out! Thanks - love the allergies and all that come with them. I was so happy to get back inside after the leaves were raked because there is someting nasty outside right now. However, this is not the something nasty that hits Ben every March that pretty much lays him out flat. Love TEXAS!!!

No comments: