Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The End of Christmas

We never quite got around to doing gingerbread houses in 2007, so while we were at Target one day, we found the kits for 75% off, and I am a Deal Girl! So, we bought a house and finally decorated it one Sunday afternoon. (We still haven't done the gingerbread cookie kit I bought also - maybe sometime this week...) We had some friends over, so we got out the graham crackers so they could make a house and I could too. This Andy is a dental student and I think I would let him make something for my mouth as he is very careful carving with a knife! *By the way - I LOVE my decorating set from Pampered Chef!!! Any cookie/cake decorating person NEEDS it!*
Emily hung out in her chair and ate graham crackers for the building/decorating time and had a blast!
This was my house! I made extra frosting for the graham crackers houses, and I dare say it was the BEST frosting I have ever made! This house tasted soooo good that it was devoured by two unnamed individuals as soon as three little munchkins went to bed!

No comments: