Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's the Little Things

One night I was just done.  I needed to clean the kitchen and have some type of order more than I needed to sit on the sofa and have kids on my lap.  I asked Ben if he would read books that night instead.  He doesn't love to read to the girls; I think he runs out of patience.  He doesn't have the drive to finish books like I have.  Anyway, it was a HUGE energy booster for me to hear the story, as I've read it at least 27 times!
 Mitchell is trying to roll over - sometimes I have to tempt him!  He's rolled a few times but doesn't know how he did it.  He did sit up for about 20 seconds today.  The other kids were all sitting and rolling by now.  However, Mitchell doesn't get as much tummy time because he spits up SO much and SO often.  I feel bad when he spits up and before I can get to him to clean it up and turn him, his little head will drop down and he comes up with a white face.  Probably too much information, huh?
 These two have so much fun together.  I really just wanted a picture of Emily, but she wouldn't pose without her little brother!
 Oh, the silliness that can come out at bedtime!  Yes, Annie is in a trash bag.  I don't know what they were playing, I just came out from changing the clothes in the dryer to find lots of laughter and fun!
 We had a late-March snow storm which gave us ANOTHER snow day.  The storm ended up not being as horrific as predicted, and the snow was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!  I didn't mind doing dishes all day long!

1 comment:

Vallen Family said...

I LOVE Mitchell's hair, I still can't get over it :) Rolling over already? Emily has grown into quite the big sister and not the youngest of the family. It's so cute. :)