Seach The Maas Family Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Mitchell - 3 Weeks

I was just looking back through and realized I never posted the promised pictures of my little guy.  A friend came to take these one afternoon, and she really didn't know what to make of Mitchell.  He just kept following her camera with his eyes and was so incredibly behaved.  He stayed where she put him and would turn his head to the camera.  He wouldn't fuss, he wouldn't look happy, just a basic expression on his wee little face.

 Love the newborn reflexes!  Helps you to realize how little they really are.  Maybe, he was just kind of ticked at me because I had him undressed in December in our very drafty house...

 His two basic hairstyles...after his first haircut!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sweet, sweet baby Mitchell. I can't wait ot get my hands on him again.

JoshandJen said...

what an adorable little boy you have, he seriously could do baby commercials!!