Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Boob Tube

We have a special chair to watch shows in.  One day the girls were taking care of Mitchell while I was doing a craft.  I looked over to see both Annie and Emily playing absent-mindedly with Mitchell's hand.  Seeing the 3 hands together was just more than I could take, so I put down my stuff and ran upstairs to get the camera.  By the time I came back down, they weren't doing it anymore, but I still got some cute ones!
 He just loves the camera...see the drool!  ;)
 Love these two cuties!!!  They can be the best of friends or the whinest, teasingest sisters!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

BEAUTIFUL! PRECIOUS! I miss them SO much!!!

Jen said...

Oh I miss these girls! And I'm sure I would miss Mitchell too if I knew him before I left, how could I not? He's a doll! I hope I get to see you in a month!