Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas Snow!

We had such a great time with Andy home over Christmas Break. We didn't get near enough done, but he got to play in the snow for a few hours most days with Ben and sometimes Annie. We got a big storm, and they decided to make a snow cave. After packing down all the snow, they cleaned out the inside!
This was big enough for Ben to lay all the way across. I never went in this cave, seeing as how it is COLD outside and I didn't want to be wet or cold. I just got to see the pictures and make hot chocolate for when they came back inside!
My sweet girls staying warm inside with me! I don't think I have EVER stayed in my pajamas as much as I have the past 6 weeks, and I love it!!!!
A preschool day! We were learning about animals in the snow and what we do in the snow. Since we couldn't make snowballs (all the snow melted), we made popcorn balls!
We've been trading babysitting with the Castles for the last few months and love it! I've found the easiest lunch for everyone is quesadillas with ketchup, ranch, salsa, and sour cream for various kids to dip. :)
This day I bundled everyone up and we went outside. The majority of the snow cave melted, but there was still plenty of digging room!
I love this sweet little boy! He didn't have shoes, so I put several pairs of socks on him. He wanted to shovel just like everyone else! What a doll he is!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm stealing that picture of Miles with the shovel...too cute!