Seach The Maas Family Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Saying Goodbye

We have so many fabulous friends in Richardson that we are already missing SOOOO much!!! We had such a fun time saying 'goodbye' in a whirlwind weekend that still makes me tear up thinking of it! Saturday night was a Texas Party with all of our neighborhood buddies. These are the ladies I've learned from for the past 4 1/2 years as I tried to raise my busy little boy from toddlerhood to school-age without too much permanent damage! We've had so much fun over the years, and it was great to spend one last night including our spouses! So many playgroups together with lots and lots of cute little boys running around (and 4 lone girls that just hung in there)!
These 3 fabulous women (and their husbands) planned a Texas-themed BBQ complete with RUDY'S meat and sauce! Can life get much better?!?
And our wonderful husbands!
Sunday after church we had a potluck goodbye that was so much fun too! I didn't even think to bring my camera to capture the Texas theme there! (Yes, the two things currently hanging on the walls in our new house are our 'Maas Family' sign and my wooden Texas flag; the rest will come soon enough!) I just don't DO goodbyes - I don't like them. We just say that we will see you later and keep in touch with email, blogs or facebook!

No comments: