Seach The Maas Family Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dress Ups

Well, Annie had her little favorite friend over last week, and they decided to play dress ups. Ben and Emily wanted to join in, and we just had a festive little time! Ben was in his exercise clothes and wanted to be a cowboy so he could dance with the princesses. On went the jeans, boots, and belt... This is Emily's FAVORITE dress up - a tutu that she will even sleep in. She has really turned into a 2 year old (pictures to post later this week!) and is into everything! She's learned that by dragging a kitchen chair over to the counter, she can get to anything she wants. She is also quite the little sneak. My favorite game to play with her is just a blast. I will give her a kiss on the cheek, elbow, fingers, back, head, etc. She will make a big show of wiping it off with a flirty face you wouldn't believe! Then I kiss her again and she wipes it off. We can do this for about 30 minutes - ending when we are both laughing hysterically!
And here are the beautiful dancers. If only I could have gotten to the camera a few minutes sooner when they were dancing princesses. They have so much fun together!!!
This makes me think about going to try on homecoming and prom dresses... I mean dread doing that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Ben looks just like Addy with that hat on!