Seach The Maas Family Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Arboretum Day

I hope no one is sick of Arboretum pictures yet! We had a great time over Spring Break and got there right when it opened, so we didn't have to fight the crowds! We tried so hard to get a picture with all 6 kids, but it just wasn't working very well!!! This was at the end of a long 5 1/2 hour day. However, they got more energy on the way home with 1/2 price Sonic drinks! They have a storybook theme going on right now - I think as a tribute to Laura Bush. A friend went the day before and saw her there. I think she is a wonderful person! I recently listened to her biography and was awed by her sincerity and love of children. So - there were several houses throughout the Arboretum that kids could play in and on. Unfortunately, Captain Hook left his ship!!!
Ben and his friend Kylie were VERY interested in where we were on the maps and where we would go next. I love this picture (I have about 4 others that I took throughout the morning)!!!
I tried so hard to get a good picture of all 3 of my kids. This is about the best I could come up with...
Almost exactly two years ago, we came to the Arboretum when Emily was 1 week old. I tried to recreate the photo from them, but we were in a different area.
Another fun-filled Sprink Break day!!!

No comments: