Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Aunt Nancy Visits!

Oh, so fun. Another great visit - thanks for leaving your four kiddos to play with my four!!!! Nancy helped me go through the toy room, organize and reduce in preparation for Christmas! Since I've had a little boy, we can put some of those toys away and pass on the younger girl ones! She and Emily sorted magnets while B and A were at school. I have the cutest picture of visiting Nancy when Annie was 14 months old. We were there 3-4 days, but Annie would have absolutely NOTHING to do with Nancy, unless Nancy was giving her candy. It was the funniest thing. This was fun to see - after Nancy french-braided Annie's hair.
Morning hugs! Can't remember if this is the night Nan stayed up all night with Mitchell or if I did. Those 3 days/nights all blur together! We also made batch after batch after batch of fudge, some sugar cookies, and made cards with goodie bags for all the kids' Primary teachers. (Along with exercising most days too!)
She gave us all hair cuts!
Introduced us to a few new movies (Penelope and Bedtime Stories), scrapbooked with the kids, put my scrapbook pages in order, finished my massive blanket project, and cuddled the baby!
I love crying-baby pictures!
We also spent some time getting me a few new versatile outfits - things I can throw on to look nice quickly, but that go with everything. And a top to go with a skirt I've had for 3 years with nothing to go with it! Yippee! Then she straightened and curled my hair for my date that night!
I think I might need to have another baby... :)

2 comments:

barbara said...

Great pictures!! I think we should do a visit with all of us there!

Heather said...

You look awesome! Just saying - can't wait to see you!