Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Aunt Jamie visits!

Well, Jamie's first full day here, she curled the girls' hair. It was so absolutely precious, we spent much time at Old Navy getting matching outfits so we could get family pictures done! Meeting Mitchell.
After his bath, trying to put on his 'puppies.'
My little girls that are sideways, but I'm too lazy to turn it around because Mitchell will be awake any minute! They had so much fun smiling for the camera!
We did a ton of my projects while Jamie was here. Family pictures, goodies for neighbors, going to apple orchard, making lots of applesauce, etc... We also went to Tangled - Mitchell's first movie and everyone else's first movie in 3D - such a fun time! We also hit Target...of course!
Christmas sugar cookies!!!
Aunt Jamie cutting cookie dough with three helpers! Andy went to LA for the weekend for a friend's wedding, so I think Jamie was just trying to keep us busy! She took the kids to church while I picked up Andy from the airport and then we spent the rest of the day making cookies!
Her last day we jam-packed. We'd baked, shopped, and delivered, it was time to play (something other than Monopoly Deal, which I think we played about 35 times with Ben - seriously; it was great!) We spent the morning at Chuck E. Cheese, lunch at Wendy's, and she took the kids ice skating in the afternoon while I had some quiet time with Mitchell! Then we took her to the airport and said goodbye for a long time!!!
However, we have made one change because of her visit...I learned how to curl the girls' hair with the flat iron!!!

1 comment:

barbara said...

What a fun visit. I can't wait to come back. I love the pictures!!