Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Sugar Cookies

Since I was little, we have always made batch after batch of sugar cookies to take to neighbors. This year I just couldn't do it, so we made batch after batch of fudge to deliver instead. It goes much faster and makes less mess! However, I realized we hadn't made ANY sugar cookies and needed to send some of my brother. Out came the mixer... We had two little friends over for the day to give their mommy and new baby sister some break time. Me vs five kiddos with the dough...the cookies turned out a little bit tough since we rolled and re-rolled the dough so many times, but put enough frosting on and they were great!

1 comment:

barbara said...

I love that you are carrying on this tradition. It's a good feeling to let this one pass down to my daughters. I can still remember making cookies with my nieces when I was in high school and college. Christmas just "needs" sugar cookies to be complete. Good job, Linz!! Especially the sharing with your brother part.