Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Girls Night

While Andy was playing basketball on Wednesday nights, we decided to go a girls' night. This is Jen (one of the 3 that have come into my life since we moved here) that is in Andy's study group and Heather. Heather taught us how to make cake bites and then we did some massive decorating. I must admit, they are divine - especially the next day. AND I think that was the best tasting frosting I have ever made - even Andy agreed!! (We played skipbo while we waited for the balls to harden in the freezer.) Yeah - it's only about 10:30 here, but we are all wiped out!
Oh so pretty - some too pretty to eat. They were still all gone by the next day... I only kept about a dozen though - knowing how much we all love goodies!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

recipe please???
I want to play skipbo with you! Where did those good old Wymount days go???? :)