Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just a Normal Day...

... at the office. This is the email my sister sent yesterday afternoon. AUGHHH!!!! I LOVE him! Such a cute boy. If only I worked downtown there too... Apparently he was very nice and didn't smell. :) They didn't ask anything else because their speech had been stunted and hearts were beating too fast.

We are still in limbo - no place to move to yet, but fabulous friends are working on it! Hopefully we'll find somewhere to live in the next week or so or we'll be doing the weekly rentals at the local motel! Andy is almost done with work. I'm having fun with the kids and love squeezing on my friend's week old twin boys! Love, love, love all my Richardson buddies!!! I don't say goodbye - I just say see ya later! More pictures to follow, when I can get my Outlook up and running again!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

wish you could enlarge the picture and see his CUTE smile!!! must not have gotten the high res version...

Amy said...

Yummy.

Feel free to crash here one day. The kids can run around. We're here all day.

The Cass Crew said...

Oh my! That would be my dream! He is so "Dreamy!" lol!! Yuo sis is so lucky! Where was this?

Mom - Nonie - (Jane) said...

Best wishes to all of you. Drive safely and remember to lift with your legs and not your back when loading the truck! ! ! ! Sent a gift for Ben, Annie and Emily but Mom and Dad will have to entertain and sing the songs and read the stories. You sing Andy and don't read when driving.