Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Unattended

This is what happens when you leave mischievous children unattended; the worst part is that it is Stephen's hot chocolate which I brought back from Utah and love completely and unconditionally! Unfortunately, I feel so horrible that I didn't even have the energy to get mad. Just took a picture and tossed them in the tub. I hate being sick...especially when my children aren't and haven't slowed down! I think we will do some early naps today and pray for Daddy to get home tonight instead of tomorrow. The sad thing is he also feels horrible and if he takes the day off tomorrow, he will be the one sleeping while I try to keep kids quiet. I know; woe is me. :) At least I have a bed to sleep on and PBS for kids to watch!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sad day! I LOVE Stephens too. Sometimes you can find it at Garden Ridge during the Holidays. When I would find it there I would stock up. I feel your pain with being sick. I was last week and it really stunk.

Crystal said...

What a mess!! Congrats on not getting mad. Hope you all feel better soon.

Ashlie said...

Oh! It SO reminds me of Brooklyn!! Liam say this and said "She needs to brush her teeth!" What kind was it and I will send you some?!