Seach The Maas Family Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

An Atypical Blog

Not much to report on the kids at the moment. Just a few things about me - the sane one in the house. Riiiiight!

There are a couple things that really bother me. Most things I can get heated up about and then move on, but there are a few situations that I continually feel slighted at. Maybe insecurity? Maybe jealousy? Who knows? I just get bugged. Then Andy gets bugged because he bears the brunt of most of my burdens. He tells me not to worry about things, but it still bothers me - at least a week each time it happens - and that bothers me that I can't not let it bother me! Make sense???

And one other thing - okay, I've erased that one three times because I can't think of a nice way to say it! Let's just end with GRRRRRR!!!

Alas - now I can step down from my soapbox and go back to real life - doing something productive this evening with my next 150 minutes!!! I'm supposed to be doing a list of a 1001 projects, but as soon as I sit down with free time, I can't remember ANYTHING that I am supposed to be doing! Oh well...

No comments: